GDPR & CCPA
GDPR & CCPA Policy
This GDPR & CCPA Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose and protect the personal information of our users, customers, partners and visitors, in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
In this GDPR & CCPA Policy, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Berte, Ltd. The terms “you”, “user”, “customer” and “visitor” refer to individuals who interact with our website, products or services.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our website, products and services
- To communicate with our users, customers, partners and visitors
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
The personal information we collect may include:
- Name, email address, phone number, postal address and other contact information
- IP address, browser type, device type and other technical information
- Billing information, payment information and other financial information
- Usernames, passwords and other authentication information
- Any other information you choose to provide to us
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates, service providers and business partners who assist us in providing our website, products and services
- Legal and regulatory authorities, as required by law or to protect our legal rights
Under the GDPR and the CCPA, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access, correct or delete your personal information
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal information
- The right to request the transfer of your personal information to another party
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within the timeframe required by law.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
Updates to this Policy
We may update this GDPR & CCPA Policy from time to time. We will post any changes on our website and update the effective date at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or concerns about this GDPR & CCPA Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.